At Herotel, the communities that we live in, work in and connect to the internet are at the heart of our business. Herotel operates in over 500 towns and regions across South Africa. We have a responsibility to contribute positively to the areas in which we operate, and to foster an environment of growth, development, and collaboration.
Through our various community engagement initiatives, we aim to create lasting relationships with individuals, organizations, and institutions in the areas we serve. From sponsorships and donations to volunteering and outreach programs, we are dedicated to supporting our communities in ways that are meaningful, impactful, and sustainable. Our aim is to be a partner in growth and development, and to work together with our communities to build a better future for all.
Explore our community engagement initiatives by clicking below to read some of our stories.
- Blood Drive – Herotel Staff Donating Blood in Gqeberha
- Entrepreneurship Programs
- The Northern Region’s Pioneering Spirit
- Sponsoring Melktandtjies Daycare in Robertson
- Sponsoring School Rugby in Koster
- Sponsoring Station Hill Cricket Club in East London
- Providing food to the Animal Welfare in Caledon
- Providing Toiletry Supplies in Piet Retief
- Providing the Bathurst Agricultural Show with WiFi
- Providing 900L of water to the old age home in Bloemhof
- A Heart for community skill development